Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Being A Grossly Overweight Singer In A Terrible Band Is Not Just For Billy Milano Anymore



I wonder if the day that ex-Candlemass singer Messiah Marcolin was born, his mom held him in her arms and thought to herself:

"Oh, one day he'll be a huge tub of lard that will sing in a terrible doom metal band. He will be dressed in a monk's outfit, and the highlight of his life will be to be featured in a Hard N' Heavy video compilation"





By the way, if you're up for the job, Candlemass is looking to replace Messiah with a new singer. Details about the position can be found here.

4 comments:

  1. Holy fuck, this blog is the shit. I mean, this post is actually tagged "shane embury". I'm sure there are some people that do not "get" this "humor", but I, my friends, fucking love this shit. I have added your link to my site. If you do not link me back, you suck.

    Thank you, and good night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I haven't real practiced any AHH-CUL-TISM, but I'm really interested in it."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just impressed someone else in the universe remembers the Hard 'n' Heavy "Speed & Thrash Metal Special" compilation vid...I loved that thing when I was fifteen, but never understood what the fuck Candlemass was doing in there...

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you dislike Candlemass, then you're a total poser.

    ReplyDelete