Sunday, January 20, 2008

Controversial opinion: FIGHT were better than Priest

Look I know what you're going to say: "Dude are you out of your fucking mind?!" But I stand by my position. I mean Priest jammed for sure, especially the singles (face it, their album tracks were mostly filler). And I know some people had a problem with Rob's sexuality, but that's not it either- because Chuck Schuldiner was a butt pirate too but I still love Death. Basically Fight! was like Priest with more balls, thanks to Rob's interest in newer stuff like Sacred Reich and Pantera. They totally kicked ass and still do, but I still have no clue what "Nailed To The Gun" means.


3 comments:

  1. I should grab this album again. I had the tape when I was young, but I don't have it anymore. It's still a decent listen, though. And screw the "controversy", unless you're pretty damn old Judas Priest ain't all that hot except for "Painkiller" anyway. And I stand by that position.

    ReplyDelete
  2. chuck schuldiner wasnt a butt pirate.
    i mean,he mighta liked kittens and shit,but he wasnt a gay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. -to Metal Inquisition- what´s your problem man, you are gay or wath......PUTO !!!!

    ReplyDelete