Look at this fucking dork (a Euro, of course). He recently sold a Blasphemy Fallen Angel of Doom "weightlifter" shirt on eBay. According to the item description "This is OFFICIAL and years old, for the Blasphemy members and the bodybuilderSatanicSkinheads incrowd! I prefer to wear Hugo Boss so I'm selling this to a REAL man!!!"
1. First of all, who the FUCK are the bodybuilderSatanicSkinheads? I've heard of bodybuilders, Satanists, and Skinheads, but is there really a group combines all three of those subcultures?
2. Hugo Boss made some killer Nazi uniforms back in the day, but I'm not too into their contemporary designs.
3. It's obvious this puny fuck has never worked out a day in his life. Just look at those skinny arms. No biceps, no triceps, and he's desperately trying to stick out his non-existent pecs.
4. Posing in a ski mask with a knife doesn't make you look tough. Take your fucking thumb out of your pocket.
5. Posing in your white-tiled bathroom doesn't make you look tough either.
6. Unless you're a guido or an actual wifebeater you shouldn't be wearing a wifebeater.
"Comes as you see pic, good condition, some stains (no cum or sweat actually).. My body is not included, unless you're a cute girl or one of them little Tokio Hotel boys (send pics).."
What kind of desperate loser writes shit like this? I'm about as sure that this dude hasn't used this shirt as a cumrag as I am that he hasn't gotten further than second base with a cousin. Not surprised he's into teenaged German emo. Great rear pose. Please do some fucking pull-ups and shrugs for those pathetic delts and traps.