Monday, January 14, 2008

Me and my band are going places...

Traci Lords was impressed and so was I. Pulling off the wicked lead to "Hairy Cherry" is not some easy task that any guy can do, and I say guy because girls can't play guitar. It also took real creativity and drive to not just play it, but to reinvent it.

If you have ever wondered what being in a band was like, it is a lot like this. Girls in your practice space and the color turquoise...all standard.

From the movie Shock 'em Dead.

2 comments:

  1. that has to be micheal angelo batio playing the guitar... you can tell by the P.P.S. (potential picking speed) of his left hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the greatest thing I have ever seen. I love the shoddy-ass "Dr. Feelgood" knockoff background noise, it pretty much NAILS the mood.

    ReplyDelete