Friday, February 1, 2008

Little Girl Sings Along To Dream Theater, Entire World Gets Collectively Depressed As A Result



This is the sort of thing that happens when you live in places like Long Island, you make your daughter sing along to Dream Theater songs. She begins to sing about 20 seconds into the video.

Clearly the parent who did this thinks it's either funny or cool. It's not. It's depressing as all hell. If you're already such a douche that you actually like Dream Theater, don't pass that on to your kids. Come on! Haven't you read the lyrics to the Exodus song "Like Father Like Son"? This family should be investigated by the authorities.

Now, before pictures of me at the Megadeth/Dream Theater show just a couple of years ago begin to surface as proof that I don't totally hate the band, let me just say that....there are worse bands on earth. Just not that many.

1 comment:

  1. i remember ones slapping a person so hard hes first 2 teeth fell out because he said ´can u pls turn that awfull music down´. that music was dream theater, now after i slapped that person i said: u dont have to have respect for me, but NEVER insult Dream theater. and i more than anyone know thats bad commerce for the band, but if u know the band a little and your a true fan then u know commerce is something that would destroy the band, Dream Theater i thank u for keeping me going, for being unlike any other band, for making me respect other music genre´s and opening my eyes, FOR MAKING ME LIVE, and to anyone ignorant enough to bad comment or insult dream theater, to me its enough to know that your a pile of shit compared to the endless goldmine dream theater is, and thats exacly why dream theater fans are bigger then the people commenting bands online, cause we make music to love music not to hate music. Thank you my name is Anthony and dream theater is my understanding! peace

    ReplyDelete